So Cat Mama has been nominated for a Liebster award by Brenda and Buddy at Foster Cat Chats. To be honest I didn’t even know awards existed for bloggers, so this came at quite a surprise but I am ever so grateful. Thank you so much Brenda and Buddy from all of us! It’s nice to know that our blog is appreciated by others.
And if anyone would like to check out their blog, please use the link above, you’ll be sure to fall in love with Buddy.
So here are the questions that Brenda and Buddy asked me:
1.What do you enjoy writing most – poetry, stories…?
I’d have to say stories here. Poetry is beautiful, but unfortunatly I never understood it, it wasn’t my strong point.
2. If you could write like one famous author, who would it be?
Charles Dickens. And my favourite was Great Expectations, I studied it in school and really enjoyed it!
3. Who would you like to have lunch with if you could choose anyone in the world?
Jackson Galaxy a.k.a the cat daddy!
4. What do you enjoy reading most?
Fantasy stories about magic, I easily get lost in them for hours.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
America, but I wouldn’t have a permanent home. Instead I would get an RV/Camper van so me and the cats could go travelling to different places. That’s the dream any ways.
6. Do you like cats? Why or why not?
Like? The correct answer is LOVE.
7. What would you change in your life if you could?
More cats, maybe a dog too. (Sshh don’t tell Dee.)
8. Is there one thing about yourself you would like to change?
I used to until I learned that I am perfect in my own imperfect way and beautiful in my flaws.
9.What kind of blogs do you follow?
Cats, pets, photography and spiritual blogs. Pretty much anything that makes me feel good and smile.
10.What makes you happy?
So next we have 11 random facts about me:
- My legal name is actually Rachel Violet Parsons.
- I love gardening.
- My dream is to work with cats.
- I have a bit of an obsession with cacti.
- I’m known for being the crazy cat lady where I live.
- I love nature.
- My favourite wild animal is the wolf.
- I have an addiction to burning incense.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I enjoy playing video games.
- I’m slowly trying to become a vegetarian.
So, my nominations for the Liebster award are some amazing people and I love their blogs. They really do deserve to be nominated. If you guy’s don’t fancy doing the award then that’s absolutely fine, just know that you and your blogs are amazing!
And if you do choose to do it, here’s your questions.
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your favourite animal? (Wild or domesticated)
- What is your favourite food/meal?
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
- What’s your favourite past time?
- What is your favourite genre of books?
- If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What is your religion/belief system?
- What does love mean to you?
Just a hint if you decide to do this, it’s much easier to save the award picture and rules as a photo and upload it yourself.